Thursday, July 30, 2009

Love is a Battlefield

As most of you have read on Facebook, PJ took me to a Pat Benatar concert.  Before we went to the concert we went out to dinner at Red Lobster.  For some reason that I can't fully explain now, I ordered the shrimp jumbalaya.  PJ ordered the a crab alfredo which was good, but not great.  My dinner was horrible, so I took all of the shrimp out and put it in PJ's pasta and we shared it. (By the way, PJ for the first time in his life, ordered the 1/2 order of pasta instead of the full order.) The waitress came back and noticed that I had not eaten much of my meal.  She asked "How was it?" I said, "Not very good."  She said "Oh, I know. Nobody likes that."  This information would have been wonderful back when I ordered my meal. She goes on to say, "hopefully its not on the menu much longer, they always put these weird new things on that don't taste very good, and then they get rid of them." We left Red Lobster hungry and giggling.

No comments: