Saturday, December 6, 2008

I have a Blog!!!!

I was just thinking that I should start a blog. I like to read blogs, I am nosy like that. I could be entertaining if I tried really hard. Maybe someone would find my life interesting enough to read about. I know my mom will read it. My kids do funny things that I could write about, my students do funny things that I could write about. (Don't worry I won't name any names.) My husband will probably think this is stupid, but I will just stick my tongue out at him and say "I don't care what you think." When in reality I really do care what he thinks. Maybe I'll be really good at this and someone important will see it and I will become famous and make bunches of money and then I can finally build my house with the butler's pantry and a SCRAPBOOK ROOM!!! Then he wouldn't think it is stupid. Well, there. I wrote my first post. Tally Ho!

No comments: