Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Projects from last week.........

I made this tote bag for MYSELF. I am keeping it. No you can't have it. I have been saving this fabric for 2 years and I finally got the courage to cut into it, so I am keeping it.

This cute little clutch/wristlet I made for my dear, dear sister for her 30th birthday. Happy Birthday Alyssa! (More on that below, heh, heh.)
This is Alyssa dancing with some random strange man at the piano bar. She pointed to him from across the room and commanded him to dance with her. He was happy to oblige as you can see.
She later went on to tie for first place in a "bootie shaking" contest. You go girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow, ow, ow !!!!
-becky

Anonymous said...

LOL! I didnt know there was documentation of that! hahaha...oh to be 30...
alyssa